This channel is in association with the Journal of Lymphoedema
Clinical Guidelines Resources
- Les compressions élastiques des lymphoedèmes (French Edition) VIEW PDF
French edition of 'Template for practice: Compression hosiery in lymphoedema'
- Medias de compresión para el tratamiento del linfedema (Spanish edition) VIEW PDF
Spanish edition of 'Template for practice: Compression hosiery in lymphoedema'.
- Template for practice: Compression hosiery in upper body lymphoedema VIEW PDF
Much of the emphasis in the field of compression has been on the lower limb. This Template for Practice is unique in attempting to provide an international resource that provides guidance on the appropriate use of compression garments for the upper body.
- Skills for practice: Management of chronic oedema in the community VIEW PDF
Chronic oedema of the lower limb is a prevalent condition which is frequently encountered and managed in the community. As the older adult population increasesit is reasonable to expect a parallel increase in co-morbidities, many of which are risk factors...
- Best Practice for the Management of Lymphoedema: an international consensus. English language edition VIEW PDF
The Lymphoedema Framework presents a model for best practice in lymphoedema in adults with the aim of raising the profile of the condition and improving the care that patients receive.
- Template for management: developing a lymphoedema service VIEW PDF
This practical document is the second in the template series, launched by the Lymphoedema Framework. It is designed to support healthcare professionals in setting up and developing much needed lymphoedema services.
- Template for practice: Compression hosiery in lymphoedema VIEW PDF
This is the first document in a template series launched by the Lymphoedema Framework which aims to enhance the care of patients with lymphoedema by providing concise, relevant and highly practical information.