- Canadian Wound Care Conference 2010
The CAWC 2010 Annual Professional Wound Care Conference is being held from 4-7 November at the Calgary TELUS Convention Centre in Calgary, Alberta.
- Wounds International 2011, Cape Town, SA
This major event will bring the global wound care community together to address local and international challenges in delivering high quality wound management worldwide.Register now online.
- 14th Annual Oxford-European Wound Healing School, 4-7 August 2010: Final Announcement and Registration
The Oxford International Wound Healing Foundation have released the final announcement for their 14th Annual Oxford-European Wound Healing Summer School. It is being held on the 4-7 August 2010, at St Anne's College, Oxford University, UK.
- Tissue Viability Society 2010 Annual Conference - call for papers
The Tissue Viability Society has announced a call for papers for its 2010 annual conference to be held on 13-14 April 2010 at the International Centre, Telford in the UK.
- First announcement UBUNTU conference 2010
The Wound Healing Association of Southern Africa have announced a new global wound healing initiative in the form of the Ubuntu Conference, 5-8 September 2010, Cape Town, South Africa.
- New interdisciplinary wound care course in South Africa
Stellenbosch University (SA) in conjunction with the University of Toronto (Canada) is launching a new 12-month course for wound care clinicians from 2010.
- 2nd Australasian Wound and Tissue Repair Society Meeting
The closing date for selection of podium/poster presentation is 27 November 2009. Registration and abstract submission are now open.