Wounds International is proud to be supporting the Hamad Medical Corporation and the organising committee of this exciting conference which will take place from the 23 to 25 November 2017 in Doha.
The 2017 conference theme is “Modernization and Innovations in Wound Care: From Implementation to Perfection” and will provide delegates with a coordinated and fully integrated approach to the recent innovations and updates in wound care to our clinical practice. The program will also cover a wide range of other topics including, the latest technology, devices and products and will also explore quality of life indicators for patients.
Why come to the event?
- Meet and listen to some of the world’s most experienced clinicians in wound care
- Discover the latest research and best-practice information from around the world in our interactive sessions
- Network with colleagues from around the region and wider world
- Learn about the latest product innovations in the extensive exhibition area from the world’s largest manufacturers and dressings companies
- Enjoy your stay in relaxed Doha, which on top of providing excellent conference and meeting facilities, also provides a large array of excellent hotels, cultural activities and a warm climate
In 2016, this event was attended by more than 1,500 delegates from the Middle East, North Africa and Asia, who were attracted by the enterprising programme content and the vast array of knowledgeable and experienced speakers from the MENA, US and European regions. We anticipate more than 2,000 delegates this year and please visit for further information regarding the event and registration information: https://www.hamad.qa/EN/All-Events/QSIWMC/Pages/default.aspx
For further information about Hamad Medical Corporation, please visit: https://www.hamad.qa/EN/Pages/default.aspx
For further information about Doha and Qatar as a destination, please visit: https://www.visitqatar.qa/