On behalf of the European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (EPUAP), Wounds International and Wounds UK take great pleasure in announcing the EPUAP’s 19th Annual Meeting in Belfast on 20–22 September.
Members of the EPUAP executive and local organising committee invite you their 3-day conference. The main topics include:
- Debate about pressure ulcer terminology and classification
- Basic pressure ulcer research
- Update about the guideline implementation
- Patient involvement in pressure ulcer practice, research, guideline development
- Core outcome measures and measurement instruments for pressure ulcer research
- Pressure ulcer health economic research and guidelines to perform these studies
- Quality improvement projects
- Wound monitoring and documenting
- Crossing the hospital-community interface
Delegates have the opportunity enhance their CME portfolio as 14 European CME Credits have been assigned for attending a range of workshop and lectures.
As always the EPUAP’s aims to to:
- To provide the relief of persons suffering from or at risk of pressure ulcers through:
- Research in prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- Raising awareness on the importance of prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- Influencing pressure ulcer policy in all European countries
- Working towards an adequate patient-centered and cost-effective pressure ulcer care
On behalf of the EPUAP, Wounds International and Wounds UK looks forward to seeing you in Belfast.