- Wounds International announce Middle East conference VIEW PDF
We are very proud to announce that Wounds International will be partnering with MENA Conferences and Gulnaz Tariq, Wound Care Manager from the SEHA Group of Hospitals in Abu Dhabi to deliver our first conference in the Middle East. This will be held on the...
- Antimicrobial-binding mesh increases healing with NPWT
Special mesh traps and inactivates bacteria and fungi, could be used as alternative filler to gauze
- MRSA progresses from colonisation to infection in 3 weeks
Study shows median time to infection is 22 days, with risk highest in the peri-hospitalisation period.
- NPWT may reduce complications in surgical wounds
A new evidence review finds positive results when negative-pressure wound therapy is used on surgical incisions.
- Register now for free webcast on Taking control of wound infection: a cost-effective approach to silver dressings VIEW PDF
The webcast will be broadcast on 25th February 2014 and feature Professor Keith Harding and Dr Caroline Dowsett. Book your place today.
- Case series: Skin grafts with NPWT
Researchers saw success using human acellular dermal wound matrix
- Pressure ulcer diagnostic tool European launch
A new point of care diagnostic tool that detects imminent pressure ulceration is to be launched in Europe following successful CE Marking of the product.
- Developing a wound picture dictionary
Wounds UK and Wounds International would love your input on the wound picture dictionary survey.
- 5 ways to enhance antimicrobials knowledge
European Antibiotics Awareness Day is Monday, 18 November.