SILVERCEL® NON-ADHERENT is a non-woven pad composed of alginate, CMC and silver coated nylon fibres, with a non-adherent wound contact layer, indicated to help manage bacterial contamination and infection in moderate to highly exuding partial and full thickness wounds.
SILVERCEL® is a non-woven pad composed of a high G alginate, CMC and silver coated nylon fibres, intended for use in the management of all moderate to heavily exuding partial and full-thickness chronic wounds.
ACTISORB® Silver 220 is an activated charcoal dressing with silver, enclosed in a non-adherent nylon sleeve, indicated to manage bacterial contamination, infection or odour in a wide range of chronic wounds.
INADINE® consists of a low adherent knitted viscose fabric impregnated with a PEG base containing 10% Povidone Iodine; equivalent to 1.0% available iodine, indicated to manage ulcerative wounds and may also be used for the prevention of infection in minor burns and minor traumatic skin loss injuries.
PROMOGRAN® Protease Modulating Matrix is comprised of 45% oxidized regenerated cellulose (ORC) and 55% collagen in a freeze dried composite, intended for the management of all wounds healing by secondary intent.
PROMOGRAN PRISMA® Wound Balancing Matrix is comprised of 44% oxidized regenerated cellulose (ORC), 55% collagen and 1% silver-ORC in a freeze dried composite, intended for the management of all wounds healing by secondary intent.
TIELLE® Family is a range of hydropolymer foam dressings. They are designed to manage different levels of exudate across a range of exuding partial and full thickness wounds and come in a wide selection of shapes and sizes with or without an adhesive border.
ADAPTIC TOUCH® is a flexible, open-mesh silicone wound contact layer, indicated for the management of dry to heavily exuding, partial and full-thickness chronic wounds.
ADAPTIC® is a primary dressing made of knitted cellulose acetate mesh, impregnated with a specially formulated petrolatum emulsion, indicated for dry to highly exuding wounds.
ADAPTIC® DIGIT is made of a silicone-coated fabric covered with a tubular bandage, indicated to manage a range of mild to severe digit injuries.
NU-GEL® Hydrogel is a transparent hydro active amorphous gel containing sodium alginate, indicated for debridement and desloughing of wounds together with the management of chronic wounds throughout all stages of the healing process.
- MMPs made easy
English | French | German | Portuguese | Spanish
- Wound infection and pain made easy
English | German
- Silvercel™ Non-Adherent dressing: taking the pain out of antimicrobial use
- Promogran® and Promogran® Prisma made easy
English | German | Portuguese | Spanish
- SILVERCEL® Non-Adherent made easy
English | German
- Iodine made easy [view article]
- Applied Wound Management [view resources]
- Silvercel* Hydroalginate: a case study series [view pdf]
- Using Actisorb®: Case studies [view]
- Using Silvercel® Non-Adherent: Case Studies 2012 [view]
- Using Promogran®/Promogran Prisma® on wounds with elevated protease activity: case studies [view]
Meeting proceedings and reports
- Diagnostics masterclass: current and future perspectives [view meeting report]
- Diagnostics masterclass: current and future perspectives [view presentations]
- Virtual conference 2011: Assessment and diagnosis made easy workshop [view presentations]
Tielle™ Hydropolymer Dressings [view pdf]
Silvercel™ Non-Adherent Hydro-Alginate [view pdf]