- Register now for this free webcast on Releasing resources for improved patient care VIEW PDF
Register now for this free webcast on Releasing resources for improved patient care. The webcast will be broadcast on 1st July 2014 and feature Professor Keith Harding and Deborah Simon.
- The International Interprofessional Wound Care Course (IIWCC) 2013
The IIWCC is a course offered in partnership with the University of Toronto and is done primarily online, with two mandatory 4-day residential weekends that are held in Toronto, Ontario. The course is composed of twelve self-study modules; and an elective...
- Free public health courseware collections
Public health is a diverse field that includes ideas and practices from economics, social studies, intercultural communication, global outreach, public policy, disaster preparedness, refugee health and much more. For students thinking about pursuing a career...
- Introduction to Chronic Oedema Management at UCLan
Anatomy and physiology, comprehensive assessment, the appropriate treatment modalities for mild and uncomplicated oedema and palliative care are covered in depth. The teaching and learning strategies are designed to enhance the student's capacity to manage...
- Wound Care Courses in the UK
This is a list of wound care courses currently being offered in the UK. These include full-time, part-time and distance learning courses.
- 21st International Interdisciplinary Wound Care Course (4th IIWCC-ZA) 2013-14
This 12-month course in conjunction with the University of Toronto (Canada) consists of two 4-day compulsory residential weekends, twelve self-study themes, and a selective related to each registrant's day-to-day activities.